HR Medical Manager 12 month interim contract
A great opportunity for a Medical HR Manager for a contract role 12 months interim contract full time 37.5 hours.
you will support the Medical Director, Clinical Directors, Associate Medical Directors and Medical Educators leading the provision of specialist professional advice and support on all operational and strategic Medical HR issues.
- Co-ordinate and develop a comprehensive, specialist medical HR service and ensure a timely and efficient service is provided to all Directorates and stakeholders.
- Responsibility for the entire medical workforce; new and existing medical staff, ensuring that their period of employment runs smoothly.
- Provide advice to medical managers on all Medical HR issues, procedural matters, ensuring adherence to national terms and conditions of service local Trust policies, referring issues to the Senior HR Business Partners where appropriate.
- Lead on the management and resolution of complex payroll queries for medical staff.
- First degree or equivalent skills gained through any combination of alternative study and experience.
- Knowledge of the specialist area of medical staffing gained through experience and/or specialist training courses.
- Experience of working in a medical HR role.
- A full working knowledge of the terms and conditions of NHS medical staff including the specific requirements of the appointments processes for all grades.
- Experience of medical staff rota design, pay and exception reporting.
- In depth knowledge of Consultant contract arrangements and Junior Doctors New Deal.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'