An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading retail group with major expansion plans.
In order to continue their successful growth plans, this company is looking to bring on board a HR Manager to oversee all aspects of the HR function within the company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing generalist HR support; advice to staff and management on employee relation issues, recruitment and retention and performance management.
- Providing statistical information on HR related subjects.
- Advising management on new and existing HR policies and ensuring employment law is kept up to date with regards to contractual agreements with all employees.
- Implementing and assisting with the introduction of new HR initiatives across the business
- Knowledge in performance and reward will be a major plus.
The ideal candidate will be a self starter, able to work to their own initiative and hold relevant qualifications. Preferably, you will be coming from a retail environment. If you have the drive and experience to be a key player in the growth and success of this major retailer please send your CV today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'