Job Title: HR Manager
Salary: Up to £28,000 pa, plus monthly bonus £200 OTE and annual profit share
Location: Stevenage (There will be the option to work from home until advised otherwise)
Job Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Our award-winning client was founded over a decade ago, and has gone from strength to strength.
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced HR Manager to join their vibrant team in Stevenage. This is an exciting new HR opportunity, where no two days will be the same!
This opportunity will be suitable for candidates with previous HR experience, ideally from a 'Call Centre’, or busy 'Sales Driven Business’.
To be considered for this position, the successful candidate must be CIPD Level 5 Qualified.
- Manage all suitable HR processes that streamline and improve current processes
- Regular communication of HR metrics to the management team and be able to provide reporting of relevant employee data
- Manage the on-going maintenance of employee records such as new starters/leavers
- Support all line managers with putting in place brilliant development plans for the teams
- Support with the recruitment process, delivering interviews to large in-takes of new employees
- Willingness to work outside of normal working office hours if required
- Upbeat and outgoing character
- Resilient in nature
- CIPD Level 5 qualified
- Enjoys a daily challenge
- Works well in a high-pressured target-based environment
- Great company progression
- Bonus structure and annual profit share
- £50 attendance bonus rewarded monthly
- Gym membership
- Convenient location
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you soon.
Good luck with your application.
- CIPD qualified
- HR Metrics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'