Exciting opportunity to join a thriving organisation based in West Kent. You will be an experienced HR professional with a full range of skills and depth of experience. This is a sole charge role working on site and reporting to the Senior Management Team with responsibility for all aspects of HR within the organisation.
- Leading on all HR functions within the School including recruitment, staff terms and conditions, selection and retention, induction, employee relations, compliance, HR policies and procedures, change and performance management.
- Effectively manage the HR team.
- Provide advice on any employment law, regulation up-dates, develop HR strategies and manage staffing issues.
- Overseeing and maintaining accurate personnel records and safeguarding records.
- Establish priorities, work independently, and work without direct supervision on all routine matters.
- Have the ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and will be experienced in dealing with sensitive information.
Salary c£38 - £42,000 depending on experience
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Secondary Education
- Employee Engagement
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'