HR Manager - Chesterfield - £30,000 - £35,000
Chase & Holland are currently working on behalf of a fantastic organisation who are looking to secure a HR Manager to guide and manage the overall provision of the Human Resources services. This is fantastic opportunity for someone with previous experience managing a team.
HR Manager Responsibilities:
- Undertaking disciplinary, grievance’s
- Manage long term absence
- Managing and driving recruitment
- Ensuring policies and procedures are up to date, re writing where necessary
- Assist with TUPE
- Restructures and redundancy’s
Full-time, Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week (flexibility required to meet company’s needs)
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proactive can-do attitude
- Great attention to detail
- Competent IT skills
- Willingness and flexibility to travel
- Ability to be compassionate and caring
In Return You will Receive:
- A generous salary based on experience
- Excellent training opportunities
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting HR Manager opportunity, please click 'apply now’.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT and office support recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'