£30,000 - £35,000 + BENEIFITS
REED HR are currently working with market leaders in their field, they are recruiting an experienced HR Manager based in Chorley
If you have previous experience within a HR Manager, Head of HR , Human Resources Manager and are looking to for your next permanent HR position within a market leading company, then send your CV in for immediate consideration ASAP!
Maintaining accurate HR records, including Gender Pay Gap reporting.
- Management of the employee lifecycle (e.g. recruitment, departure, improvement plans etc).
- Coordinating HR processes (e.g. maternity/paternity; absence; redundancy; grievance and disciplinary).
- Liaising with the external Payroll Bureau.
- Providing information / processing childcare vouchers in line with individual salary sacrifice details.
- Processing of maternity/paternity/adoption pay in line with statutory policies.
- Processing of holiday requests and sickness absence notifications.
- Maintaining illness absence records and eligibility for sick pay.
- Liaising with the external HR Advisor (with a view to assuming their responsibilities in due course).
- Administrating all Group HR policies and procedures.
- Acting as first point of contact regarding all HR enquiries, escalating as appropriate.
- General HR administration.
- To provide Management information when required
CIPD Level 5 or above.
- Experience gained in a private sector environment (preferable)
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to manage confidential information in an appropriate manner.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity by clicking the “Apply now” button
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'