A stand alone HR generalist role supporting a small client group in engineering industry.
A fast growing, highly successful engineering company based in the Brighton area. Innovative company seeking an adaptable, creative and positive HR Manager.
- Reviewing, maintaining and developing policies and procedures in line with the highest standards
- Over see the end to end recruitment and empower and support hiring managers on consistency of process, aligned to the employee brand
- Establish, develop and manage graduate recruitment programme
- First point of contact for ER related issues and up-skilling managers on grievance, performance management
- Review and interpret HR data with the use of relevant HR software
- CIPD qualification/ relevant experience essential
- Previous experience within manufacturing/ operational industries
- Positive experience working within a fast growing environment
- Ability to up-skill manager and develop strong stakeholder relationships
- Up to date knowledge of UK Employment Law and implications of 2020 changes on HR and wider businesses
£45,000- £55,000 per annum plus additional benefits
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'