Our client in Leominster, Herefordshire looking to recruit a senior HR Manager for an industrial organisation. Managing a small team this is a challenging role and is a great opportunity for an experienced HR Manager looking for their next career move.
- Implement HR strategy within the organisation working alongside business leaders
- Lead and develop the HR team
- Enforce best practice
- Work closely with business leaders and line management providing expert guidance on a variety of HR matters
- Develop effective HR procedures and policies to reflect business aims and focus
- Advise on compliance and risk management issues
- Work within and apply key business drivers to people management strategies
- Ensure that managers and staff are fully aware of HR policies
- Management of high performance generalist HR services
- Introduce and drive change management initiatives
- Overall responsibility of the recruitment process
- Oversee investigations and complex employee relations issues including redundancy and grievance
- Keep all employees informed of key organisational issues
- Evaluate and make recommendations on cost-effective training and development programmes
- Act as the externally facing representative for HR for the organisation
- Extensive experience in a senior HR role
- Qualified CIPD member
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Strong track-record in HR generalist and change management roles
- Commercial acumen and credibility
- Extensive experience of managing a team
- Faultless communication and interpersonal skills
- Thorough working knowledge of UK employment legislation
The client will pay relocation. In return you will receive a salary of between 55-75K plus car allowance, bonus and benefits.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'