Our established facilities management client is currently looking for an experienced HR Manager to join their business on a permanent basis.
As HR Manager you will report into the Head of HR and have responsibility for managing a small team, ensuring that an efficient HR & Payroll service is delivered in line with business priorities. The HR Manager will take a hands-on stance in managing day-to-day HR issues and promoting a positive working environment and high level of employee morale and motivation as well as the following:
* Employee Relations - being the employee relations specialist within the team and supporting on complex, high risk cases
* Stakeholder Management - building relationships with internal and external Stakeholders including Trade Unions
* Recruitment - assisting with recruitment, interviews and on boarding as required
* Coaching - coaching line managers on topics such as communication, feedback, recognition and how best to manage their teams.
* Training - designing and delivering a training programme and system that identifies training and development needs across the business, then measuring the effectiveness of the training and ROI
* Employee Engagement - conducting regular surveys to measure employee satisfaction and engagement, analysing the results and putting plans into place to improve engagement and act on any arising issues
* HR Projects - working in collaboration with the team to deliver on a variety of HR projects
* Equality & Diversity - being the Champion for D&I, partnering with stakeholder to ensure that company standards are upheld and continuously developed
* Policy & Process - supporting with the implementation of HR & Payroll processes and policy development, ensuring that training is delivered to line manager to communicate on any changes
* Continuous improvement - partnering with business managers to identify any areas for improvement, implementing cost reductions where necessary
In order to be considered for this position, it is essential that you have proven experience as a HR Manager/Generalist within a large or multi-sited organisation as well as the following:
* Experience of managing and leading a HR team
* Experience of processing Payroll
* A CIPD qualification at L7 or similar
* Highly computer literate and a competent user of Microsoft Office
* A confident communicator with the ability to communicate at all levels within the business
* A strong leader, able to handle multiple priorities, leading and motivating a team to deliver excellence
To register your interest in this role please call Adam HR direct or click the relevant link to apply
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'