Are you seeking a new challenge within an innovative, dynamic and forward thinking organisation that inspires inclusion and change? Are you passionate about people?
If your answer to the above is yes, this could be a rare and somewhat exciting opportunity for you. Please read on…
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is an established not-for-profit recreational organisation located in London. They are a savvy organisation with a focus on community, inclusion, diversity and people.
What does the role consist of?
The HR Manager will be the first point of contact for all employees, you will support all elements of the recruitment process,staff on-boarding, staff engagement, learning and development/staff training, staff health and well-being initiatives, overseeing employee relations, generation of new ideas, building trusted relationships and strategic partnerships, salary reviews, financial transactions, and other HR related tasks..
My client is seeking a HR Manager who cares about the job they do, with a genuine passion and interest in people and collaborative working. You will also need:
- CIPD qualification - level 7 highly desired.
- A passion for HR and maintaining up to date on legislation and best practice.
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Collaborative and team working attitude and approach to work.
- Exceptional computer skills.
- Pro-active approach to offering strategic support and generating ideas for improvement.
- Experience with ER and advisory.
- An ability to work well under pressure within a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
What's in it for you?
The successful Candidate can expect a great work environment; exemplary benefits such as an allowance of £480pa, bonus, non-contributory pension, life assurance, private healthcare and much more…
The HR Manager is a permanent and full-time position paying a basic salary of up to £50,000pa, depending on experience.
How to apply?
To find out more and to be considered, apply as soon as possible by clicking below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'