Our client an impressive UK law firm are looking to recruit a HR Manager to work within an impressive, collaborative and well-regarded HR Function.
Circa - up to £65,000
A really exciting role that will enable the right candidate to deliver top draw HR support and advice to Partners and Managers across the firm, whilst also getting involved in various HR projects and firm initiatives.
- providing commercial advice and support on employee relations issues such as performance, disciplinary and grievance in accordance with firm process
- review progress of new starters in alignment with their manager, identify issues, challenges and provide suitable solutions
- support and lead on HR projects
- support and advocate the firm’s inclusion and diversity strategy and relevant initiatives
To be successful in this role you will need:
- the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- a calm, resilient working method
- to be a team player who can demonstrate personal impact and strong communication skills
- to be discrete, maintain a proactive approach and remain solution orientated
What’s in it for you:
- join a well-regarded HR department who genuinely partner with the firm
- inclusive and collaborative culture and with great employee benefits
- great benefits
- Employee Relations
- Law Firm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'