Our client, based in Bedfordshire, is currently recruiting for a Housing Association HR Manager on a temporary contract up to six months.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in the sector, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Responsible for delivering an effective Human Resources, L&D and payroll service
* Ensuring that managers are appropriately advised and supported in the recruitment and selection of employees
* Responsible for the development, implementation and review of all HR services, policies and procedures, ensuring they are up-to-date, effective and fully implemented
* Ensuring the preparation, delivery and monitoring of the annual Learning and Development plans are carried out in consultation with managers, based on training needs identified through the appraisal process
* Taking the lead on the effective management of employee relations, dealing with sensitive departures in conjunction with the Head of HR and assisting with drafting settlement agreements
* Overseeing the administering of the Sickness Absence Procedure while supporting HR Business Partners in handling long-term cases through the capability/ill-health retirement process whenever necessary
* Ensuring that monthly payroll data is constructed and inputted in accordance with agreed time frames
* Minimum of two years’ experience working as a HR Manager
* Minimum two years’ experience within the sector
* Experience in handling payroll duties
* Experience in employee relations
* Knowledgeable in handling sickness absence procedures
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; HR Manager; HR Adviser; HR Business Partner; Recruitment; Employee Relations; Employee Engagement
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details
- Employee Relations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'