Up to £32,000 + Great Benefits + Perkbox
Get Recruited is working with a well-established and rapidly expanding Law firm who are looking for a generalist HR Manager to join their expanding team.
As a HR Manager you will work directly alongside the company directors to provide HR advice for internal and external staff, and assisting with a variety of queries.
- Working alongside the company directors to assist with all HR related queries in the business
- Assisting with and consulting on TUPE, maternity paternity etc
- Managing the recruitment of staff, co-ordinating job descriptions, liaising with recruiters, arranging interviews and processing new starter paperwork
- Providing HR advice for a team of staff
- Providing HR support to internal managers
- Implementing and improving the HR procedures across the company
- Assisting with the payroll of staff
- Coaching managers in Employee Relations
- Previous experience within a generalist HR Management role
- Experience within a Law Firm is desirable
- Confident to liaise with and manage staff on site and remotely
- Strong knowledge of HR and ER
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity.
- Human Resources
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'