Based in Carlton, Barnsley
14 month FTC
We're delighted to offer the opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to join our busy HR team.
The role will work in partnership with the Factory General Manager, the site leadership team and as part of a wider HR team to develop and deliver the key HR objectives. These goals will be achieved through effective coaching, leading by example and robustly managing KPI performance. The HR Manager is the expert for all aspects of HR such as resourcing, L&D, ER, engagement, communication, OH, reward and recognition and responsible for effectively leading their HR team.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Works in partnership with the Senior Leadership Team to support the delivery of the business plan
- Lead the development and delivery the HR People Plan
- Consistent delivery of HR key performance indicators
- Proactively coaches HR team to ensure the provision of a value adding HR service
- Ensures that HR best practice is continuously identified and shared across the network.
- Ensure accurate, timely and relevant HR information is available to enable more effective decision making
- Ensures robust development and succession plans are in place through delivery of Premier Foods talent and performance management processes
- Delivers timely factory pay negotiation activity through strategic planning and governance of related activity to include external benchmarking of local market rates; participation in appropriate negotiations
- Leads key HR projects ensuring that they are delivered to the business to time, cost and quality standards
- Promotes a positive working environment through the delivery of an engagement strategy in addition to effective management of procedural issues and provision of expert advice to line management
- Interfaces with relevant HR colleagues to ensure delivery of Premier Foods processes and procedures where appropriate
- Plays an instrumental role in the design and deployment of development activity across the Area
- Work in partnership with the Site Teams to attract and retain motivated, talented high performing individuals in the most cost effective way
- Develops effective working relationships with HR and management teams providing appropriate guidance and leadership
- Acts as coach and partner
- Proactively manage relationships with all employees in order to drive successful agenda for change
- Foster an ER climate that embraces change as business as usual
Knowledge & specific skills
Experience in a a Logistics/Manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of employment law
- Change management experience
- Insights/ Facet5/ SHL/ MBTI accreditation
· CIPD Qualified level 7
· Minimum of 5 years experience working within a unionised environment
· Experience of working in a unionised environment and of leading TU negotiations, pay awards & T&Cs reviews
· Business acumen
· Effective relationship building with the ability to communicate and influence at all levels
· People Management
· Experience in a Logistics/Manufacturing environment
· Project Management
· Knowledge of running apprenticeship schemes
· Leading Training and Development programme at operator level
· Experience of Audits (BRC,18001)
· Experience of working proactively with Occupational Health.
- Employee Relations
- Employment Law
- CIPD qualified
- Union Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'