My client an internationally recognised leader in their industry are seeking a HR manager to join their team.
This role requires a hands on operational HR Manager to work closely with managers and build relationships throughout the business.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- Advising and coaching managers on various HR issues
- Leading on Employee Relations cases, disciplinary, hearings, tribunal etc.
- Designing, developing and delivering training to staff
- Updating HR policies and procedures in line with new legislation
- Starters, leavers, contracts of employment and exit interviews
- Absence management
- Liaising with centralised HR support and Management
- Restructure, Transformation and redundancy planning
- CIPD Level 7 qualified or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and an understanding of HR Systems
- Strong Generalist experience
- Fast paced, forward thinking and strong problem solver
This client offers great benefits, to find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have the relevant experience required, strong HR knowledge and expertise, please apply now with an up to date copy of your c.v.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'