Adept Resourcing Engineering and Technical Division are working with our established client to recruit a HR Manager to join their team.
- Manage the Human Resources team to deliver a highly effective service to support the business in achieving its strategic aims.
- You will work with the HR lead to deliver the HR strategy to achieve business goals and targets and ensure compliance with relevant employment legislation.
- Build strong business relationships with management and provide appropriate training and guidance for managers to enable them to lead; coach and performance manage their team fairly and consistently.
- Work alongside the Training Manager as a peer and be involved in activities relating to this.
- Other key peer links will be the Payroll Manager and Occupational Health Manager.
- There will be a level of strategic involvement by working with the HR lead to develop HR initiatives for deployment across the business
- Delivering a high-quality HR service with regards to recruitment, employee relations, performance and reward and employee engagement to managers and employees on site.
- Responsible for the HR operational budget
- CIPD Level 7
- Excellent IT skills including use of Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to work to deadlines
- Skilled in the operation and administration responsibilities of HRIS (including payroll would be highly advantageous)
- Strong working knowledge of UK Employment Law
- Excellent proven interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels
- Sound decision maker and the ability to assess risk in line with business requirements and employment legislation
- Previous experience of managing an HR Team
- Previous experience working in an engineering/manufacturing business
- Significant experience dealing with complex ER issues
- Previous experience of delivering presentations to senior stakeholders
- Previous experience in a Senior HR Role
- Broad generalist experience in all key HR professional areas
- Previous experience of leading and managing organisational change
- Previous experience of working with Trade Unions
- Resilience and tenacity
- Ability to build and develop strong working relationships with all disciplines within the business
- Flexible and adaptable in the approach to work
- Passionate about HR and driven to make a difference in the workplace
- Up to £45,000
Monday-Friday 0745-1600 (37.5 hours per week
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'