Salary: Up to £40,000 + Company Benefits
Landers Recruitment is working on behalf of a specialist in Family Holiday locations. They are a family owned business who have been established for over 70 years.
Due to growth, the business is looking for a HR Manager to join their team.
Based in the office and working alongside the Directors, the HR Manager will have a hands-on role and be responsible for:
- Develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance.
- Continuously monitor and review above HR policies and procedures, amend where necessary.
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
- Support change management processes.
- Ensure that the organisation is 'fit for purpose’ and appropriately staffed, make sure that every role has a valid job description with clear KPIs (WIP).
- Implement a needs-based learning and development policy for all levels of the business.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly driven and dynamic person who has experience gained from a similar HR Manager role.
You must have high attention to detail, a highly organised approach to work and excellent communication skills.
CIPD qualification is a must.
Are you looking for a chance to progress within a dynamic, forward thinking business?
Please apply now!
- Change Management
- Forward Thinking
- People Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"