£30,000 - £37,000
4 day working week considered pro rata
We are recruiting for a HR Manager to join a leading FMCG/Distribution company based near March, Cambridgeshire.
As HR Manager you will provide support on Human Resource matters to the managers across functions including support as determined by the Directors in the areas of resourcing, succession planning and talent management.
You will establish effective people management practices, HR functions and systems, aligned with business operations, strategy and objectives to create competitive advantage, and to drive best results and behaviours
• Minimum of three years’ experience working in a fast-paced Human Resources department
• Have a CIPD or equivalent qualification
• Strong understanding of employment law
• Confident directing HR and advising managers on all aspects of people management and development
• Examples of adding value as both an individual contributor and active team member
• Experience of dealing with senior and sometimes challenging individuals
• Have a professional approach to HR, with the ability to deliver high employee satisfaction, appropriate development and reward for individuals
• Ability to represent the Human Resource function as part of the bigger business picture
• Full Driving licence and vehicle to travel to other sites if necessary
Please send an updated CV for further details on this HR Manager role.
- Employment Law
- Human Resources
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"