- Deliver HR and people support to a small but growing client group
- Manage recruitment for a growing business
- Be independent and deliver results
- Establish and maintain high standards around HR process
- Build strong stakeholder relationships, coaching and guiding on management capability
- Apply your experience in driving performance
- Apply your experience and innovative ideas in order to maintain high employee engagement
- Provide guidance and advice during change and OD projects
- Be responsible for the delivery of key HR projects such as a review of company benefits and cultural engagement
- Manage any employee relations within your client group
You will have experience in working in a commercial and rapidly changing enviroment, and be able to give examples of this. You will have a proven experience in planning and delivering on HR strategic projects, and be able to build strong relationships with business stakeholders, often at senior levels. CIPD or equivalent qualification is desirable.
The client are open to sector and size of business that potentail candidates come from.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"