A food manufacturing business seeks an experienced HR Manager to join their thriving team.
Competitive Basic Salary + Bonus + Benefits
- This is a hands on role, responsible for the day to day management of all human resources activities which includes recruitment and selection, training and development, compensation and benefits as well as industrial relations working closely with the senior management team
- Supporting all projects within your remit to drive results within budget and HR / group strategy
- Pure generalist role spanning ER / Recruitment / Talent / Training / Performance Management / Change Management
Who you are:
- Experience of working within an FMCG, manufacturing or retail environment
- Can provide evidence of working on their own and the ability to set up new practices and procedures
- Employee Relations
- Human Resources
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"