Jenson Fisher are working with an amazing company in Perthshire and have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to join their thriving team.
The company are renowned for the excellence and have a very diverse portfolio of products. They are a family run business and the successful candidate will ideally come from this kind of background.
Day to day duties include:
- Working closely Executive Members of the team and other managers in the business to provide HR support and guidance.
- Providing recruitment solutions from advertising, to interviewing and on boarding.
- Managing all employee's continual learning and development.
- Working with other managers to support performance and absence management.
- Creating and administering HR policies.
The successful candidate will ideally be CIPD qualified and will be comfortable working in a varied environment. The role will require someone who can be proactive and who can build working relationships both with internal staff and current suppliers. They must also be used to making commercial business decisions and will be a confident communicator across all levels of staff.
If you are interested in finding out more about the role, please get in touch with our Dundee office today, or send in your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"