My client is a leading law firm dealing with high profile cases, looking to recruit a HR Manager to join their Manchester-based office.
The HR Manager will provide an effective HR service to the Manchester office covering both operational HR and recruitment and to assist the HR Director and other members of the HR team in London with firm-wide HR initiatives and projects.
The key duties will include:
- Ensuring that all recruitment to the Manchester Office is run efficiently and in line with the firm’s standards and good practice.
- Preparing/updating job descriptions, working with the recruitment team in London and assisting with interviews.
- Delivering induction sessions for new joiners to the Manchester Office.
- Overseeing any contractual changes
- Supporting managers and partners on the annual review process
- Facilitating the annual benefits review to include market intelligence data
- Managing and implementing HR policies and procedures.
- Working closely with the London office to ensure a seamless and consistent HR service.
The HR Manager will suit a HR professional working at an Advisor/Senior Advisor or Manager level, ideally within a law firm or professional services environment. Excellent communication skills will be necessary as will strong experience in working closely with senior stakeholders and building trust and credibility. Ability to prioritise and deliver multiple tasks in a busy varied environment and professionalism and a commitment to effective customer service will be expected
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"