Full Time, Permanent - Monday to Friday - 37 Hours per week
£33,000 - £35,000 P/A + Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an HR Manager to join one of our top clients based in Winchester. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of an independent, busy and experienced team.
- Reporting in to the CEO, ensuring the company receives professional and efficient support on all operational HR issues
- Being responsible for the HR Coordinator and Training Administrator and promoting and supporting best practice across the business
- Setting and monitoring the HR budget, providing forecasts and overseeing the Health & Safety requirements
- Ensuring accurate staff and volunteer records are maintained
- Overseeing the collation and production of the monthly payroll
- Supporting department managers by following the correct recruitment processes
- Compiling employment contracts, job descriptions, person specifications and other employee relevant documents
- Overseeing the performance management process, identifying individuals training needs and liaising with the Training Coordinator as to individuals personal development plans
- Leading IIP accreditation and assisting the CEO with salary bandings, taking in to consideration yearly budgets, costs etc.
- Working with managers on how to solve any staff problems or issues, ensuring managers comply with disciplinary procedures and liaising with external legal advisors where necessary
- Reviewing/writing policies and procedures where necessary
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous HR Manager experience, ideally around 5 years+
- Must be CIPD qualified and have worked as a line manager for around 3 years+
- Must have strong generalist HR experience and be used to dealing with policies, procedures, payroll, recruitment, staff development, employee relations and reward & recognition
- Must have experience of managing H&S procedures and practices
- Will need to be a strong team player, have the ability to work under pressure and have excellent communication skills
- Will need to be hard-working and people-centered!
Please note: unfortunately, the company are unable to offer parking due to their Winchester location.
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal @ Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: HR Manager, HR Management, HR, Human Resources, Employee Relations, Training and Development, policies, procedures, payroll, recruitment, recognition, employment law, performance management, development, budget, legislation, training, CIPD, CPD
- Employee Relations
- Human Resources
- HR Management
- HR Manager
- performance management
- Training and Development
- employment law
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job