Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a HR Manager to join their team based in their Mayfair office. Joining them on a part time permanent basis, the ideal HR Manager will receive a competitive salary of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum (pro rota for part time) and available for an immediate start.
Our client is a global immigration advisory firm, specialising in UK Immigration Law, investor programmes for residence and citizenship, corporate immigration and property search and acquisition. Their private office offers assistance in relocation to the UK, legal matters, tax, private education, asset structuring and lifestyle management.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a dynamic HR Manager to join our clients team in Mayfair. You will be responsible for a headcount of circa 25 employees with the remit to maintain best practices in the Company. You will have the autonomy to create new processes and help create the culture of the business. The role is available on a part time basis for the right candidate.
Responsibilities of the HR Manager:
- Manage full recruitment process: job descriptions/ adverts/ liaising with agencies/ interviews/ induction/ onboarding
- Payroll - prepare monthly payroll for external providers
- Administration - HR documents such as offer letters/ contracts/ probation reviews/ maintaining employee files/ hard and soft copy
- Performance management - implementation of a one to one process and assessment of employees.
- Employee relations - oversee and manage the grievance and disciplinary processes. Support, guide and advise management on best practices
- Employee engagement - organise birthday events as well as weekly breakfasts/ lunches. Constantly be creative in engaging employees
- Support, guide and advise management on best practises
- Policies and procedures - maintain employee handbook and updating as required. Implementing new policies as per the business needs
- Data management - maintain the holiday and absence calendars and spreadsheets
- Liaise with agencies/ recruiters/ suppliers
Skills and experience required by the HR Manager:
- Experience in a similar role with an SME
- A CIPD Qualification - minimum level 3
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in professional services or legal firm would be an advantage
If you feel this HR Manager is the right role for you and you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, then please apply now.
Please Note: Candidates must be available immediately or have a very short notice period.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job