This exciting role requires the hands-on skills of an experienced HR professional with the skills required to manage all HR processes & compliance requirements for internal staff in line with best practice and legislation. The remit of this key role will extend from establishing and maintaining compliance requirements, writing and implementing new HR processes, managing policy updates and renewals to being a key contributor to the implementation and on-going professional development of the our new HRIS (iTrent). The ideal candidate is likely to be CIPD qualified with experience of managing business and compliance processes. We are looking for someone who is highly organised, is team orientated and has excellent communication skills at all levels. The role will appeal to anyone seeking to apply their skills, knowledge and experience in a developing and highly regarded people function. We are able to offer this role on either a full time or part time basis (minimum 22.5 hours per week).JOB DESCRIPTION
Job Title: HR Manager (Process & Compliance)
Department: People Team
Location: Turnford / London
Responsible to: Group HR Director
Under the overall direction of the Group HR Director this post helps deliver a professional and high quality 'bestpractice’ human resource management service to Directors, Managers and staff of ICS.
The Key deliverables will be to manage HR Processes & Compliance requirements for internal staff in line with best practice and legislation. The post holder must ensure that HR Processes are always efficient, effective and current, ensuring that overall compliance standards and levels remaining high and targets achieved.
- Establish, run and maintain compliance requirements for internal employees
- Establish, document and monitor effectiveness of HR processes through appropriate follow up activities
- Support all members of the team, as appropriate, in the understanding and implementation of standards and processes to ensure compliance.
- Support the implementation of the HRIS system (iTrent) and work with the project team to test and develop the system. After implementation, continue to be a champion of and contribute to the professional development system
- Manage HR policy renewals and draft new policies in line with best practice and legislation (within post holders competence)
- Manage and maintain HR document library
- Work closely with the Data Protection Officer and be the single point of contact for all GDPR matters within the People team
- Work closely with the Director of M&A in relation potential acquisitions, ensuring people data and policies are maintained within the data room
- Draft and implement new HR Processes
- Review all HR Processes on an annual basis
- Provide guidance on HR Processes
- Coordination to ensure that all HR Policies are renewed on an annual basis
- Manage HR document library
- System Administrator of Companies HRIS
- Provide assistance as required in HR Projects
- SPOC for GDPR
- Provide advice on best practice and manage all aspects of Compliance processes for all staff.
- Counter signatory responsibility and management of Enhanced Disclosures, Disclosure Scotland and Access NI’s, ensuring 100% compliance.
- Manage Company online Visa Portal and all Visa processes ensuring 100% compliance.
- Manage and ensure all staff have a valid and verified Right to Work document on file, 100% compliance must be obtained.
- Manage all compliance procedures for internal clinical staff having a clear understanding of NMC processes and procedures.
- Responsible for the management of ICS People online mandatory training via ICS Academy
- Provide monthly compliance and mandatory training reports.
- Monitor and report on results against compliance targets.
- Review current Compliance standards and advise accordingly.
- Ensure that compliance is always in-line with GDPR.
- Management of relationship and QX compliance processes.
- Take ownership and provide guidance on all aspects of Compliance.
- Management of internal HR security profiles and system access
- Weekly audit of both clinical and non-clinical files
- Provide Ad-Hoc reports to Senior Management Team
- Assist with HR project as and when required
- Ad-hoc assistance to HRD
Line manage and develop HR Administrator
- Act as a coach and mentor for others with the People team
- Human Resources
- CIPD qualified
- HR Project Management