A rapidly expanding employer in the St Albans area is looking to recruit a Part Time Human Resources Manager to guide and manage the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs.
Being a new vacancy, you will take responsibility for the whole HR function so it requires a candidate with experience in a senior HR position.
Working 25 hours per week, your overall responsibilities will include:
- recruiting and staffing
- performance management and improvement systems
- employment and compliance with regulatory concerns regarding employees
- employee on-boarding, development, needs assessment, and training
- policy development and documentation
- employee relations
- company employee and community communication
- employee disciplinaries
CIPD qualification is also preferred.
To hear more about this fantastic opportunity, apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job