Do you have prior Hotel experience within the HR and operational side of an organisation and looking to further your career as a HR Manager, for a 4 star hotel based in Gerrards Cross?
Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced HR Manager, who has previous hotel experience, to help with the overall operations, management, training and running of the Hotel.
- Proactively support the management of change within the business
- Provide HR support and advice to all departmental managers & teams, mentoring and coaching as required
- Recruit for all levels of staff and management
- Facilitate staff welfare policies & procedures, employee benefits and social events
- Manage Fourth Hospitality People system, Rotas, payroll & NEST pensions
- Manage company appraisal process, ensuring all employees are regularly reviewed and set SMART development objectives
- Manage all HR administration
- Duty management as required on Rota
- Manage all staff accommodation
- Previous experience of working in hotel is essential
- Knowledge of hotel operations
- 2 - 3 years experience in an HR department, including management level recruitment
- Good working knowledge of HR practices
- Previous management experience
- Flexible approach
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).