The Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group are currently working alongside a national healthcare provider to recruit a HR Manager. This is a brand new role within the business and will be responsible for the implementation and management of the company's HR functions and the leadership of all people management functions.
The role will also provide support in the people's management function to underpin the business culture including, employee matters, recruitment, training, investigatory and disciplinary procedures and performance management.
This role will be predominately based at the company's Doncaster office but the will require the successful incumbent to travel between sites which are located across the UK.
Ideally located within Doncaster my client are easily accessible to HR professionals located in Doncaster, Retford, Worksop, Rotherham, Sheffield, Barnsley and surrounding areas.
As HR Manager and reporting into the Director, duties will include:
- Leading and directing the management team to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business
- Overseeing recruitment and selection
- Managing absence, disciplinaries , grievances and sickness
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement
- Coaching managers on performance management issues and processes
- Ensuring all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law and ensuring line managers are up to date with any change in policy
- Ensure all UKVI Compliance Requirements are met for Sponsored Workers
- The successful candidate will ideally be CIPD Level 5 qualified as a minimum
- Previous experience of working within a standalone HR Management role
- Full drivers licence and willing to travel
- Salary negotiable dependent on experience
- 20 days holiday + stats
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable business
- Onsite parking
Brewster Pratap Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information.
- HR Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job