My client a leading specialist manufacturer are seeking a HR Manager on a permanent basis, the previous incumbent has been in the role several years and has developed a very successful department. Following a relocation, the role has now become available to start ASAP.
Your main focus will be to support company objectives by developing effective and forward-thinking HR Strategies, focussing on people you will ensure training, procedures and all legislation are up to date to maintain a successful and smooth-running department.
You will need to be an experienced HR Manager with proven success in developing and implementing HR strategies and procedures, you should have a strong generalist background ideally in a manufacturing or sales environment.
Core Job Role:
- Manage complex employee relations, including disciplinary, grievance, absence, retirement and redundancy
- Apply HR and business knowledge evidencing appropriate decision-making skills
- Advise managers on the terms and conditions of employment and share best practice with them
- Develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes
- Work with appropriate parties with regards to reward
- Provide advice on recruitment and selection strategies
- Support the recruitment process- this includes writing job descriptions, advertising, sourcing candidates and support managers at interview stage.
- Carry out new starter inductions
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary
- Participate in the implementation of specific project at both a local and corporate level
- Support change management processes
- Implementation the direction of corporate HR policies and strategy
For more information please apply.
- HR Manager Job Wrexham
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job