Full-time HR Manager required
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a HR Manager to join our busy team based at Maylands Avenue in Hemel Hempstead.
DDC Foods Ltd was founded in 1996, for the purpose of offering an alternative range of snacks and soft drinks to the consumer, compared to the mainstream readily available brands. The point of difference would be that the products were truly innovative, healthier as well as new and exciting. The company would embrace new ideas and concepts from entrepreneurs who share the same vision and aspirations by creating brands that change the way we snack and drink.
Over the years, we have been instrumental in supporting such ideas and helping businesses showcase and distribute their products. This has been our company’s ethos and true to our vision we have not diversified from this. In December 2016, we introduced chilled and frozen products to our range.
We are a national distribution company servicing over 97% of our customers with our own fleet of vehicles.
- Day to day management of the HR function and meeting the business objectives;
- Giving guidance and coaching to management teams to empower all managers to make effective people decisions;
- Develop, support and deliver employee engagement and change management programs across the business;
- Line management responsibility for the HR Administrative Assistant;
- Provide advice on all aspects of Company policy, best practice, employee relations and employment law;
- Review HR Management Information and suggest areas of improvement;
- Lead and manage recruitment process and requirements across the business;
- Manage the monthly payroll and annual P11d returns; and
- Support and lead various ad-hoc projects as dictated by the needs of the business.
Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative;
Tactful and courteous;
Take pride in their work;
Ability to cope under pressure;
Reliable and trustworthy;
Excellent communication skills; and
Assertive and able to deal with challenge and conflict.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Significant experience in a HR Manager or Supervisor role, ideally within privately owned business environment;
- Good knowledge of current Employment Law;
- Ability to develop HR strategies and deliver change;
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills; and
- CIPD qualification.
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience and qualifications
Initial allowance of 28 days paid holiday including Bank Holidays (raising to a maximum of 25 days plus Bank Holidays)
Free car parking
- Employment Law
- HR Policies