Hours: 40 hours, Mon - Friday 8am to 5pm
Salary: £45,000 - £43000 per annum plus a laptop, mobile phone and great additional benefits
Benefits include the following:
- NEST pensions
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Ability to buy/sell holiday
- Discount at local gym etc.
- Car/lease buying scheme with preferential rates
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with a well-established, award winning service provider based in Portsmouth. Due to huge success and growth, our client is now looking to expand their HR team and are keen to recruit a HR Manager
We are looking for an experienced HR Manager who is keen to take ownership of the HR function for the business and can provide both strategic and operational support.
You will be part of a leadership team which will require you to be an integral part of the business and offer support within other areas of the business
The HR Manager will work closely with Business Managers and Directors to achieve shared organisational objectives.
- Build strong working relationships with Business Unit Managers and gain a good operational understanding of each contract/support service, use HR knowledge and experience to influence decision making.
- Provide advice and guidance on HR issues and queries from managers and employees.
- Assist managers with disciplinary and grievance matters, attending hearings and appeals where necessary.
- Lead on TUPE for all new contract mobilisations and contract losses.
- Review and update HR policies to ensure legal compliance.
- Ensure adherence to employment legislation to mitigate the risk of employment tribunal claims.
- Support, develop and coach managers to handle employee relations issues using Mountjoy procedures and best practice, ideally resolving issues where possible informally.
- Manage any employment tribunal claims liaising as required with appointed legal representative
- Assist managers on recruitment and selection issues, including development of role profiles, selection processes and offer of employment.
- Keep up to date with developments in employment legislation and human resources best practice, knowledge sharing within the team to ensure continuous development and improvement in the service offered. Identify and communicate these implications to management teams, as appropriate.
- Assist with change management activities and issues including organisational and contract restructures and redundancy.
- Assist with the development of strategies to engage and retain staff, including benefits.
- Assist with the development and implementation of the business plan and People Strategy
The ideal person will have / will be
- Educated to degree level
- CIPD qualified
- HR experience
- Experience of TUPE, Trade Unions, Business Planning & Strategy would be an advantage
- Previous line management experience required
- Will have a can-do attitude and be adaptable to change
- Will be positive
- Will be keen to offer both operational and strategic HR leadership
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
#HR manager, HR partner, HR business partner, Senior HR
- HR business partner
- Senior HR
- HR partner
- #HR manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job