Do you have hands on HR Generalist experience?
Can you drive capabilities and improve processes effectively?
A newly created HR Manager position that presents a true HR generalist an opportunity to make valuable process and procedure changes to a rapidly growing SME business. As HR Manager you will have the ability to add real value that will make a positive impact.
* Management of the recruitment strategy improving retention rates by using brand attraction and specialist recruitment agencies.
* Create a training schedule ensuring that stakeholders are empowered, and processes are improved.
* Ensure that the HR system is being utilised correctly and colleagues are confident users.
* Line management of a HR Administrator ensuring they are supported at all times.
What do you need?
* You will be a hands on, results driven professional that can demonstrate HR Generalist experience at an operational and strategic level.
* You will have experience of using HR systems and thrive on making process improvements.
* Your communication skills will be second to none and you will have the ability to build strong, lasting relationships across the business with ease.
* The ability to generate reports and analyse results to share with key stakeholders across the business.
This role could present the ideal candidate with the opportunity to make some vital changes that will result in a favourable outcome. A truly exciting opportunity to develop others whilst representing HR in a positive manner. As HR Manager you would be offered a competitive salary, pension and generous corporate benefits.
The organisation would consider this role being conducted over a 25 hour working week!
Apply for this role today by sending your CV via this website or contact Hannah Weeden on .
Signet acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Please visit our website http://www.signetresources.co.uk for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.
Signet is an equal opportunities recruiter.