My client based in Watford is currently looking to recruit an experienced HR Manager to head up their dynamic HR team. This position is permanent and they are looking for someone who can genuinely add value and work alongside the CEO to deliver a successful HR strategy, whilst ensuring the day to day HR policies and procedures run smoothly.
This is a completely generalist HR role and will need someone that is happy to genuinely "muck in". A small company ethos is a must.
- To provide a full HR service to the business at both a strategic and operational level.
- Managing the HR and Recruitment team
- Run the recruitment process and ensure on-going success via analysis of sources
- Coaching and developing the management team
- Manage and develop existing policies and on-going creation of any new ones
- Employee Relations
- Providing HR related reports to the CEO
- Supporting the Managers with performance and absence related issues
- Participation in HR project work, working on the introduction of HR initiatives in relation to employee engagement/ reward and recognition/employee retention etc.
- Maintaining relationships with payroll and other internal and external partners
The ideal candiate will have relevant generalist HR experience and up to date legislative knowledge. If you are interested in the role, please apply now!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.