Mploy are recruiting on behalf of one of our North Dorset based prestigious clients for an experienced Part Time HR Manager.
This is a generalist HR role and will include amongst others the following duties:-
- Experience in providing HR advice and having sound knowledge of HR policies and procedures
- Maintaining & formalising the employee training system and tracking holiday & absence requests.
- Conducting return to work interviews, investigating hearings and making decisions if a disciplinary is required.
- To ensure any grievances or disciplinaries are conducted in accordance with laws and regulations and the company's policies.
- Support management and employees in performance reviews and development plans.
- Ensure all staff and management are fully aware of any legislation and responsibilities regarding any HR matters and that non-compliance is identified and resolved.
- Keeping records and documentation of incidents, accidents and any improvements
- Conducting appraisals
The ideal candidate will ideally have a CIPD qualification, strong communication skills and will possesses a proactive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit. They should be self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously reporting to the Operations Director. You will need to have your own transport due to the location of this organisation.
If you believe your skills and experience are a good fit for the role please email us your CV.
- HR Manager