Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity? Our client, a leading employer in the Times "top places to work" is looking for an experienced HR Manager to work closely with the HR Director in running the HR team.
This is a full generalist role and will include:
- Change management in a fast growing business.
- Managing a team of HR Advisers.
- Working with the senior management team and MD as a full business partner.
- Managing high volume recruitment campaigns for the business,
- Taking full responsibility for all Employee relations, supporting managers and the team with all ER issues and handling the more complex cases.
- Implementing a new integrated HR and payroll system.
- CIPD qualified
- Flexibility in role as it grows with the business
- Team management experience
- Senior HRBP or HR Manager
- Experience of a growing business or corporate background
- Experience of tribunal claims and a full understanding of the process
- A good understanding of H&S Management
- Experience of high volume recruitment campaigns and designing assessment centres
- Full generalist experience
- Experience of partnering with senior management
- Used to a fast paced, dynamic environment
For the right person the package will be excellent and you will have the opportunity to join a fast growing business.
This position will be in high demand, so act quickly to avoid disappointment.
- Change Management
- Employee Relations
- Human Resources
- Team Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job