Full time Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00 - £45,000.00 per annum plus excellent benefits
Reporting directly to the Head of HR you will have full responsibility for supporting the Management Team in providing a full and comprehensive Human Resource Service supporting the Business Strategy. It is important that both the Commercial and People needs are considered and the Company is kept in compliance with all current employment legislation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are in place, reviewed and updated for legal compliance and best practice human resource management.
- Empower and support managers in managing their people and teams effectively thereby supporting the company values.
- Developing all employees to reach their full potential in line with business needs and with reference to their Performance Reviews.
- Recruitment of employees using robust, fair and unequivocal recruitment and selection procedures to attract and appoint the best possible candidates.
- Delivering and improving Company Induction Procedures and Training Programmes and rolling out improvement solutions that add real value to the business.
- The management of key performance indicators and reporting on any areas of concern to the Management Team; providing solutions to support the improvement of such indicators.
- Identifying possible new indices that indicate the "health" of the company and which demonstrate real benefits. Driving through any business changes and supporting employees in the process.
- The retention of key staff is important and a suitable vehicle to develop employees with Personal Development Plans (PDP's) including the implementation and support for the Group Performance Review System.
- Issuing Contracts of Employment and variations to those contracts as appropriate
- Ensuring the Staff Handbook is up to date, legally compliant and available to employees.
Skills and experience required
- Working knowledge of UK Employment Law and Practice
- Meticulous, detailed, well-organised and able to work independently to meet deadlines
- At least 3 years' experience of managing an HR function.
- Previous experience of Senior Management Team membership
- CIPD or equivalent
- Excellent written/verbal communications skills.
- Empathy, tact and diplomacy
- Personal and business integrity
- Human Resources
- HR Manager
- Employee relations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job