Key responsibilities will involve:
• Building relationships across the business to ensure appropriate support is in place in dealing with any arising HR issues
• Ensuring legal compliance from a HR perspective
• Providing reporting to the leadership team on people activities
• Leading on HR focused projects including policy development and talent management
• Monthly payroll preparation for UK employees
• Managing full employee life cycle including on-boarding and development
• Managing part time in house recruiter
• Designing and delivering relevant in-house L&D activities across the business
• Management of HRIS and HR systems
This role will suit someone who has operated within an HRBP or Generalist role and hold a CIPD qualification at Level 5 or 7. You will ideally have worked in a standalone capacity and demonstrate excellent communication, negotiation, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills. A strong operational focus and drive to develop practices and procedures of a great place to work are also important as the successful candidate will manage and grow the HR offering over time.
The successful candidate will join an award-winning company with ambitious plans to grow. The role has a heavy operation focus however there will be scope for more strategic projects as HR becomes more embedded on a day to day basis. An excellent benefits package is offered including: casual office environment, flexible working arrangements, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), employee perks programme and discretionary bonus scheme.