My client is looking for an experienced and qualified HR Manager. Based in the stunning location that is Eton, close to Windsor, this is a new position that has recently been created for the organisation. The role will involve an oversight of the HR department.
You will be responsible for the HR across the UK and Canada.
- Recruitment. This will include the start to finish recruiting processes such as creating and posting job descriptions, liaising with recruitment agencies, interviews, new starter documentation, background and reference checks, and orientation.
- Staffing oversight, the main duties include maintaining & formalising employee training system and tracking holiday & absence requests.
- Ensuring Health and Safety and HR documentation, manuals and policies are in line with current laws and regulations and company values.
- Conducting return to work interviews, investigating hearings and making decisions if a disciplinary is required.
- To ensure any grievances or disciplinaries are conducted in accordance with laws and regulations and the company's policies.
- Support management in performance reviews and development plans.
- Ensure all staff and management are fully aware of any legislation and responsibilities regarding any HR matters and that non-compliance is identified and resolved.
- Taking responsibility for Health and Safety across the organisation.
- Keeping records and documentation of incidents, accidents and any improvements.
- Maintaining all responsibilities for their Peninsula system.
- Leasing with the Landlord regarding Health and Safety issues and documentation.
- Regular risk assessments & hazard reporting.
- Ensuring any First Aid and Fire Safety training is up-to-date.
- Minimum of 3-5 years HR generalist experience.
- Relevant undergraduate degree.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Extremely high attention to detail.
- Possesses a proactive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under their own autonomy or as part of a team.
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job