Our client recognises the importance of the contribution its people make to continuing business success and therefore the aim is to create a proactive HR function that will help managers to drive further development of people practices across the business.
This HR Manager role is to move the HR function forward and support line managers to enable them to manage their teams in a people focused business.
- Develop and implement HR policies and processes to enable business growth;
- Manage annual employee benefits renewals;
- Own end to end recruitment cycle for the business;
- Co-ordinate training and development needs across the business, and the development across
the HR Team of 3;
- Pro-actively drive the business forward with a clear vision and structure;
- Improve HR presence across all branches;
- Regional support to other locations across South Coast.
The ideal candidate will have a strong blend of generalist and strategic experience, knowledge of TUPE, Trade Unions and Employees Relations. The ideal candidate will have worked in a fast paced environment, ideally from the manufacturing or engineering industry.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job