Job Title: HR Manager
Salary: up to £40,000 Plus benefits
Location: Bournemouth Town Centre
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Full Time Permanent
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for a HR professional to join a progressive and forward-thinking Company with aspirations to be the software house on the South Coast. The CEO strives to create an environment which fosters progression, offering careers rather than jobs.
In this standalone role you will develop and drive the people strategy throughout the business. Becoming a key member of the executive team, you will deliver operational advice in a creative and innovative way.
If you are looking for your next challenge and fancy an opportunity to show off your skills, get in touch.
Summary of HR Manager Main Responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver the people strategy in a creative and innovative way.
- Develop initiatives that grow people capability, performance and engagement
- Provide practical, day to day advice and guidance to managers on people issues.
- Coach managers in supporting their teams through a range of people management issues.
- Design and implement a performance management system.
- Develop a recognition and reward strategy.
- Review and update the Company handbook.
- Report monthly on people activity.
- Providing absence management support where required.
- Draft contracts of employment for all new starters and manage the onboarding process.
- Management of employee records, ensuring essential contractual and Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 documents are in place.
- Ensure effective use of HR software system.
- Support organisational change initiatives and processes.
- Provide guidance and input on workforce planning, succession planning and identify key roles and individuals for career progression.
- People administration for all initiatives (supported by the Office Manager)
The ideal HR Manager will need to be:
- Able to maintain great working relationships with all employees and managers.
- Able to work autonomously with minimal guidance.
- Able to work in a confidential and discrete manner.
- Motivated to drive your own successes and personal development
The ideal HR Manager will need to have:
- In depth understanding of employment legislation
- Good written skills for documentation and policy writing.
- Level 5 CIPD Qualification (Desirable)
- Practical understanding of employment law and its implementation.
- Experience of researching, writing and implementing HR policies.
- Experience working in a similar role.
- Innovative and creative nature. (Desirable)
- Experience implementing a performance management system (Desirable)
- Experience in managing recognition and reward strategy (Desirable)
What we offer the successful HR Manager:
- Salary of up to £40,000 pro rata (depending on experience)
- Flexible working hours and hours of work
- Exceptional Development Opportunities
- Fantastic working environment in offices with sea views in central Bournemouth
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension Contribution Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cheap city centre parking option
- Enhance maternity and paternity pay
- Free hot and cold drinks and fruit bowls replenished daily
Who we are:
Our client provides IT systems and services to the energy retail sector which have been specifically developed in house with a single point of data entry, sophisticated workflow management and automated industry interaction.
Working for our client means working for a company at an exciting time. They aspire to be the best software house on the South Coast and as such offer exciting company benefits, market beating remuneration and an environment that fosters your progression.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a experienced HR Manager to join a reputable business that encourages career progression and offers a great working environment, great rates of pay and benefits.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to carry out this HR Manager role then apply today for the chance to be considered for an early interview.
- HR Director
- HR Manager
- People Manager
- Head of People
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job