Are you an experienced, driven, corporate HR Manager with exposure in a fast paced environment? This role will be perfect for you!
Our favourite Client based in the City are looking for a self-confident, proactive HR Manager to join their team on a 12 month FTC that could go permanent. You will be responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which include employee relations, system management and managing the company benefits.
Paying £55,000 plus amazing benefits and bonuses.
- To oversee and manage all general HR administration
- To advise on HR day to day queries
- To assist the Senior HR BP with the renewal and administration for all company benefits
- Provide commentary and analysis
- Manage annual compensation reviews for the UK
- Manage annual LTIP process for the UK
- Be responsible for all administration and HR queries, Be responsible for reconciling monthly pension contribution in liaison with Payroll, authorise payment
- Work with the Senior HR BP on ad hoc projects as required
- Keep up-to-date with relevant employment legislation both UK and European
- Advise and assist Managers on employment/HR issues
- Provide guidance and work with managers during disciplinary or grievance matters.
- Oversee and work with the HR team to develop HRIS and implement throughout the Company.
- Co-ordinate and manage the annual salary review, bonus award and Reward Statements process for London and other Countries
- Provide information to senior managers for benchmarking of salaries & reward
- Work with the Team to identify areas for improvement and development within the Company.
- BCP Coordinator for HR
- Maintain and produce annual budget figures for HR expenditure
- Produce HR KRI’s on a quarterly basis
- Be responsible for all statutory reporting
- Be responsible for the checking and approval of all HR letters, all letters and pay forms should be drafted by the HR Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job