Our client are seeking an experienced HR Manager to join their organisation on a contract basis for a period of 12 months.
As the HR Manager your main purpose of the role will be to provide advice and guidance to the senior team in relation to complex ER cases and other HR matters that arise. In this role you will be reporting directly into the HR Director however you will be responsible for HR Advisors, HR Assistant and HR Administrator.
You will be expected to travel across numerous sites within Hastings and Brighton
- Provide day to day advice on every aspect of HR Management, lead and support in the delivery of day to day HR operations including advisory, recruitment and HR administration
- Have responsibility for the line management duties of the HR team which would include coaching and supporting them to ensure they become the first point of contact for any ER query
- Establish and maintain HR and management information and record keeping
- Manage regional trade union relationships and play a role in the consulting of local issues
- Lead and manage ad hoc project work within the team when required
- To support the HR Director in reviewing and implementing all Trust HR Policies and Procedures
Qualifications and Experience
- CIPD qualified and have relevant experience in a HR generalist role
- Good knowledge and understanding of HR policy and practices in an
- Current knowledge of equality legislation
Please click apply if you are interested in this great opportunity
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job