I am currently working with a National Health Charity in aim of placing their next Human Resources Manager. This role is a six months fixed term contract and will report directly to the Director of People and Organisational Development. The main purpose of this role will be to lead in the implementation of the new HR Database and their GDPR action plan.
- Procure, configure and implement the new HR and Payroll system and ensure the smooth introduction to staff members
- Ensure that all employee related data is handled in line with statutory and Data Protection Act obligations
- Refine and Implement the organisations HR GDPR action plan
- Advise and coach managers on ER cases and HR policy
- Provide expert advice on Change initiatives within the organisation
- Oversee the production of HR Management information and key performance indicators for monthly reporting purposes
- Oversee the production of the monthly payroll with the HR Advisor
- CIPD Qualified or the equivalent experience
- Experience of using and implementing HR Database within a previous organisation
- Some knowledge of GDPR
- Experience of advising Managers on UK Employment law, HR Policy and Employee Relations
- Experience of managing and overseeing monthly payroll
If you feel that you have the skill set listed above and would like to apply for the role please do send forward your up-to-date CV. Please also note that only successful candidates will be further contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job