Our client are a lovely women's brand who are looking for an HR Manager to join them. This role is based at Head Office and reports directly into the CEO.
You will be responsible for all employees in Head Office, the Warehouse and the retail population. You will have one direct report.
- Working closely with each Head of Department to plan, analyse and implement HR strategies. Provide HR support to managers and also be a point of contact for all employees.
- Gap analysis to plan recruitment, future business needs and change management.
- Full responsibility for payroll: weekly and monthly schedules. Working closely with the payroll accountant (external).
- Oversee all disciplinary procedures and help line managers carry out the disciplinary process.
- Meeting with Company Directors to plan recruitment, new initiatives and change within the business.
- Ad hoc tasks including holiday bookings, general HR queries from managers.
- Full responsibility for the company's pension scheme.
- Oversee the expense system and complies with accounting standards.
- Planning recruitment of managers and oversee company's recruitment processes.
- Employee Engagement initiatives, maintaining these and developing new ideas.
Must have an HR qualification or CIPD qualified. Ideally five years in a management role within Human Resources in a retail environment.
We regret that due to volume only suitable candidates will be contacted.
- HR Manager
- Womens wear
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job