HR Manager for a Sunday Times Top 100 Companies!
Are you an enthusiastic and ambitious Recruitment HR Manager looking to join one of the 'Recruiter Fast 50's' fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK?
Swanstaff Recruitment isn't like other agencies - we do things differently, that's why we have won 12 awards in the last two years alone! Our unique company ethos, core values and' work hard, play hard' culture have allowed the company to be as successful as it is today. However, this is just the beginning!
I am actively looking for an outstanding HR Manager to be the driving force of our strategic growth plan to have 100 branches by 2023. Is that person you?
As a Manager within Swanstaff you will receive our Executive Management package which includes:
- Share scheme option from day 1 of joining us - be a Swanstaff Shareholder not just a Swanstaff Employee!
- Massive incentives such as trips abroad and days out!
- Prescriptions, Eye care and Private dental care
- Discounted Gym membership, Flights and Hotels (+ many more)
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Am I right?
- You'll be Level 5 CIPD Qualified with an active registration.
- You'll have at least 5 years' experience managing HR Teams for companies with a minimum of 200 staff, spread across multiple sites throughout the UK.
- You'll have experience facilitating TUPE Transfers and managing diverse and multiple projects at any given time.
- You'll have experience of performance management of a sales workforce.
- You'll be an innovative thinker, keen to implement unique Staff Engagement, Health and Wellbeing strategies.
- You'll be commercially astute, with the ability think from a strategic business AND employee perspective.
As HR Manager for Swanstaff Recruitment you'll lead and develop our people-orientated strategies, for what is a uniquely dynamic and fun Recruitment Agency.
You'll provide advice to the CEO and SMT on strategic HR issues, HR policies & employee relations. People are our business & the centre of everything we do, not just our staff but our temporary staff workers too. So you'll be a skilled communicator & diplomat with exceptional interpersonal skills.
You'll lead a growing HR Team, support the Performance Management process & associated activities, manage the Appraisal process and oversee the HR Team's day-to-day interactions with employees and management of escalated issues.
You'll also be incredibly ambitious, you'll need to be to keep pace with our plans to open a further 80 branches in the next 7 years. As such you'll be flexible and adaptable, the kind of person who solves a problem and says 'What's next'?
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job