Our client located in Poole are seeking a HR Manager to start as soon as possible on a full time permanent basis. There is a possibility of flexible working also.
As the HR Manager you will be CIPD Level 5 qualified (or above) and have full responsibility of delivering the day to day people management provision. This would involve you covering all aspects of HR including administration due to being a stand alone role.
Your responsibilities as the HR Manager would be as follows:
• Deliver all aspects of HR, including employment policies and practice, recruitment, performance management, reward, employee relations and HR Administration
• Deliver Volunteering coordination, including developing policy and practice, day to day co-ordination and administration of all volunteer recruitment, induction, placement, training and support across the organisation
• Provide support, advice and guidance to senior managers and managers on employee relations issues
• Manage the recruitment and selection process
• Take reasonable care for the Health and Safety of themselves, colleagues, patients and visitors
- Generalist knowledge of HR including recruitment, performance management, ER and reward
- CIPD Level 5 or above
- Strong knowledge of employment legislation
- Good understanding of the volunteer relationship and psychological contract
- Experience of providing a range of generalist HR support to staff and managers including HR administation
If you would like to view the full job description then please get in touch on email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job