Do you want progression in your career? Are you enthusiastic about being challenged?
As a leading accounting firm, my client has over 2000 partners and staff people in more than 30 offices and their strong international presence offers clients and employees a wealth of cross-cultural experience. Due to their positive increased growth, they are now seeking a HR Manager to join their well-established HR team.
Reporting into the Senior HR Manager, you will act as the primary contact and take ownership of the support functions team and two fee earning departments.
Main responsibilities include;
- Provide advice and guidance on employee relations issues
- Coordinate annual salary reviews
- Conduct exit interviews ensuring relevant information is communicated back
- On a quarterly basis produce the exit interview report for the management board, analysing and identifying any trends
- Ensuring annual appraisals are carried out in a timely manner and actions are followed up
- Liaise with the Senior Resourcing Advisor to keep up to date with progress on recruitment
- Actively participate in strategic HR initiatives and departmental activities/projects
To be successful in this role, our client is looking for candidates with experience within a solid Senior Advisor/Manager level within legal or professional services. You will also significant project and change management experience focusing on employee relations matters.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.