Human Resources Manager required for an award winning company based in Leicestershire.
You will be responsible for HR solutions across 2 sites and for over 300 employees.
This is a full time permanent opportunity paying £40,000.
As a Human Resources Manager, you will;
- Manage 2 HR Officers.
- Improve all HR policies and procedures.
- Implement strategy changes.
- Develop L&D and the Recruitment process.
- Manage general daily HR duties.
- Preferably be CIPD qualified, but it's not essential.
- Have a proven background in developing and delivering change strategies.
- Work closely with hiring managers and development L&D programmes.
- Have the ability to communicate and interact with employees at all levels.
Benefits of the role;
- On-site parking.
- Award winning company.
- Working office hours.
- Excellent salary package.
For more information on this Human Resources Manager role based in Leicestershire apply with an updated CV today.
Human Resources Manager
Up to £40,000 per annum