Salary: £50k - £60k
An opportunity to join a food manufacturing organisation who values the benefits of a focused and driven HR department. Our client is looking for an accomplished HR Manager to join the senior management team and take the lead on all people matters. With a clear focus on 'adding value' and an opportunity for someone who craves a management team that encourages flair and creativity.
The HR Manager delivers operational aspects of employment as well as partnering with General Management to shape and grow the business through implementing organisation and people plans that support the business strategy.
The transactional element of the role is to manage day to day HR operations through a small (junior) team across two sites.
To be considered for this opportunity, we require the following skills and experience:
* Advanced study in Human Resource Management preferred.
* Previous generalist experience in a Regional HR Manager / Head of HR level position within a multi-site organisation of at least 250 people.
* Ability to advise on both operational and strategic HR matters.
* Experience of business partnering a senior leader.
* Experience of delivering HR solutions in a manufacturing business essential.
* Natural leader, with experience of managing remote teams.
* Owning the delivery and driving through of real change through implementing best in class processes and controls.
A demonstrable understanding of business strategy and how HR products and services align with it.
* A sound knowledge of HR practice and employee legislation is required to ensure the business remains compliant in its people management
* A breadth of HR generalist experience and knowledge of managing a regional remit
* TUPE experience particularly with respect acquisitions.
* Personal integrity and credibility: proven influencing and engagement skills demonstrated through high level delivery in demanding growth/change circumstances
* CIPD level 7 preferred, not essential at this stage.
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button today! Or if you would like to be kept informed of similar opportunities, please contact Nigel Hawkins on or email .
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.