We are working with a successful international media company in their search for an HR Manager. The ideal person will be from a fast-paced background with experience of building HR teams or departments and be used to working proactively in a relationship-led HR Manager role.
As the HR Manager, you will deliver an all-encompassing HR service to the West London office. You will have HR generalist responsibility for a range of business areas, covering the full employee lifecycle. This will include case and absence management, coach and mentor line managers in employment law matters, deliver in-house training on the employee lifecycle and assist with and where appropriate lead HR projects. You will take the lead as a subject matter expert on delegated areas.
You'll have the opportunity to design and manage policies and processes, using your commercial approach to navigate through issues to mitigate risk while attaining the most suitable outcome. It's imperative that this person be flexible and approachable whilst having the gravitas to guide the senior management team in the West London office.
- Well-rounded generalist with strong UK employment law knowledge.
- Proven recruitment experience and knowledge of best practice.
- You have experience of providing business focused advice to managers, including seeing through cases.
- Strong communicator, can explain complex matters in a straightforward way, whether in person or in writing, know when not to use jargon.
- You have effective data analysis and excel skills and are proficient in word and power point.
- Some experience of dealing with visas and international HR in particular US would be helpful but is not essential.
- A full HR qualification is not necessary, you may be working towards it or may have gained your knowledge on the job.
If this role is not quite right for you send it onto a friend and you could be eligible for our referral scheme.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.
For other hr positions we're currently recruiting for, please visit